Salesforce Developer - Toronto, ON - $80 - $95 CAD/hrRole:
Salesforce DeveloperJob Type:
ContractDuration of Contract:
12 MonthsHourly Rate:
$80 - $95 CAD hourly
A client in the Information Technology industry is looking for a Salesforce Developer to start ASAP onsite in Toronto. As a Salesforce Developer, you will have the opportunity to head up the fresh implementation project for a minimum of 12 months with opportunity for an extension.Role:
- Problem solve and deliver solutions on the Cloud platforms
- Develop custom applications in APEX and Visualforce
- Collaborate with business team, project management and software engineers to deliver features
- 4-5 years of Salesforce experience preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate strong command with development
- Experience working with Lightning and Service Cloud
- CPQ and Einstein experience is a bonus!
Interviews are being held and client is looking to hire ASAP. If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 646-415-8776 ext. 3233.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com . Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.