Mason Frank is seeking Salesforce Development Consultants to design, implement and deploy solutions to a wide variety of clients. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in the Salesforce ecosystems. Additionally, the candidate should have the ability to understand business requirements, develop, create, deploy code and effectively demonstrate creative solutions that address customer requirements.Responsibilities:
- Provide overall systems development expertise in order to relate and build upon new and existing client environments.
- Develop custom Salesforce solutions that will drive successful completion of multiple Salesforce projects
- Extensive experience in building client-specific solutions on the Force.com platform including declarative configuration and system security administration
- Solid understanding of declarative configuration limitations and ability to identify circumstances that demand programmatic customizations
- Familiarity with sales and service cloud features and functionality
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team with professionals at various levels
- 2-3 years of Salesforce Development experience with the Salesforce Partner channels
- Lighting Experience
- Proficient with Apex coding, Visual Force pages, triggers
- Experience on highly customized Salesforce instances
- Ability to communicate on all levels throughout the organization
- Competitive compensation package, including salary, bonus and project delivery incentives
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Remote flexibility
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495 or firstname.lastname@example.org.