Sole Salesforce Administrator | 70K-90K | Minneapolis, Minnesota
An End-User is seeking an expert salesforce administrator to operate a system of 50+ users. The ideal candidate will be able to create and implement strategies on the SFDC platform. Experience with Lightning is a plus. This individual will have multiple responsibilities and must be able to communicate with C-Level Executives. We are seeking…
- Salesforce.com certified Administrator, Advanced Administrator certification is a huge plus
- Strong Configuration skills- Workflows/Process Builder/Custom Objects/Reports
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
- 3+ years of hands on experience with Salesforce
- Full lifecycle implementations
- Experience in Pardot
- Lightning experience is a huge plus
- Maintain integration of Salesforce with other applications and databases
- Ability to communicate with C-Level Executives
- Gather, document, and execute detailed specifications from high-level requirements with little supervision
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out an opportunity to be a valued part of this company and send your resume now to Brett at email@example.com. Call Brett Nason for more information at 212-594-1459. *Send your resume now to Brett at firstname.lastname@example.org before interview considerations are terminated.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
SFDC / Salesforce / Minnesota / Remote Flexibility / Mason Frank / Administrator / Salesforce Administration / End User / Salesforce.com / ADM201 / Minnesota /Minneapolis