Senior Salesforce Administrator - Fort Myers, FL (area) - 6 month contract
The client is a well-known warehouse company looking for a Salesforce.com professional who is looking to advance within their Salesforce career. An individual who is driven, looking to work in a team of over 15 Salesforce professionals, has senior like Salesforce Administration experience, and is willing to travel on site would be perfect for the position.
This role will turn into a full time opportunity, with 401k, full healthcare benefits, and PTO after the 6 month contract. Interviews are being conducting soon. Senior Salesforce Administrator - Fort Myers, FL - 6 month contract Required Skills
- Gather information from end users and internal employees on application
- Manage systems, communicate changes to the users, and effectively delivery any changes to the users
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other salesforce.com objects and functions.
- Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment
- Proficient in establishing ownership of existing accounts and merging duplicate records
- Responsible for gathering feedback from users and delivering that feedback to the development team
- Excellent communication skills
Senior Salesforce Administrator - Fort Myers, FL - 6 month contract
- Previous Salesforce experience with Salesforce Marketing, Sales and Service Cloud
- Proficient understanding of custom reports and some experience with report writing within Salesforce
- Development experience
- ADMIN 201 Certification
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail please send your CV to email@example.com in complete confidence ASAP.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy