As a Salesforce Technical Architect you will be working hand in hand with developers, project managers, solutions architects and external resources. You will implement, deploy and design solutions on Salesforce. You will take on an architect role looking further into your own profession with a well-established client.
We are seeking…
- 3+ years of CRM experience
- 3+ years of Salesforce end to end implementation experience
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience in Architecture
- Experience developing Salesforce Lightning experience required
- Ability to lead the project and assist others from a technical standpoint
- Experience designing and implementing solutions using Sales and Service Cloud, Communities, CPQ, Einstein and Marketing Cloud (Exact Target or Pardot)
- Previous development with Apex/Visualforce experience with Salesforce.com
- Salesforce Platform App I/II Developer Certification perferred
- Hands on experience with NPSP and Bachelors degree
Hourly rate may be negotiable based on experience and certifications. Bonus opportunities may also be available. This is an opportunity in the Denver area to be part of a growing company and platform. You will receive company perks throughout the duration of your contract.
Do not miss out an opportunity to be a valued part of this company and advance your Salesforce career tremendously. Interviews are being held next week.
*Send your resume now to Madison at email@example.com or call Madison for more information at 303.558.4349.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.