Salesforce Administrator - Salesforce - Kansas City - $45-$60 Per Hour - 6-8 Month Contract
This manufacturing organization implemented it's Salesforce platform several years ago and is looking for an experience Salesforce Administrator to update its system's data. The company is eager to progress its business and has recently invested in state-of-the-art computers and software. The market is moving fast, and this company is looking to hire ASAP.Role & Responsibility:
- Assess the current Salesforce platform and work with upper level management to determine current shortcomings/ insufficiencies.
- Implement and update the current Salesforce platform to work most efficiently.
- Train the employee base on the new features of the platform.
- Work out any problems with the updated system.
- Willing to allow to work remote 40% of the time.
- Willing to work in the metro Kansas City area.
- Past experience with maintaining and updating Salesforce dashboards.
- Enthusiastic to work in a team environment.
If interested, please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com or call Hunter Sharf at 646-415-8776, if you have any questions.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
SFDC/ Salesforce/ Salesforce.com/ Salesforce Developer/ Developer/ Dev/ Salesforce Dev/ Development/ Apex/ Visual Force/Lighting