Salesforce Developer - Salesforce - ST. Louis - $75-85 Per Hour - Six Month Contract
My client is looking for Salesforce Developer to begin immediately. Help this up and coming company expand to the next level by developing its Salesforce platform! This organization is willing to allow you to work remotely up to two times per week. Role & Responsibility:
- Customize a Salesforce platform that caters to the company's vision
- Communicate with senior members on the development of the CRM platform
- Help transfer data from previous platform to Salesforce
- Maintain and refine code to make ensure optimal performance
- Located in the metro St. Louis Area
- Has experience building and developing a new Salesforce platform
- Preferred certification in Apex and Lightning
- Willing to work in a team environment
My client is looking to interview via phone or Skype ASAP. This company is willing to hire within the next few days.
If interested, please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Hunter Sharf at 646-415-8776 ext. 3452, if you have any questions.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
SFDC/ Salesforce/ Salesforce.com/ Salesforce Developer/ Developer/ Dev/ Salesforce Dev/ Development/ Apex/ Visual Force/Lighting