Salesforce Lightning Developer - Manhattan, New York - 12 month contract - $80/hr
My client, a company in the recreation/sports industry, is seeking an experienced Salesforce Lightning Developer with interest in working in the New York area. The company is looking for an individual who is willing to commit to a long term contract
opportunity. This is a great position for any and all Salesforce Developers who have advanced Lightning experience and are looking to further their own career with a growing company. Role
- Deliver Salesforce solutions on the Sales and Service Cloud platforms using Lightning
- Use of data integration tools - specifically 3rd party integration
- Building Apex Triggers
- Design and development of Salesforce enterprise applications
- Create and test new enhancements to the Salesforce platform
- Ability to document and assess business requirements and design matching technical architecture
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning development necessary
- Automation experience with Process Builder, Flow, Workflow, and Approvals
- Ability to develop and test POCs within Sandbox environments
- Experience integrating and migrating data from other systems to Salesforce, including understanding volume and velocity requirements
If this is something you would be interested in, please feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com or at 646-415-8776 (ext. 3349). The client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and I am willing to discuss the opportunity in more detail!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-415-8776 (ext. 3349) or firstname.lastname@example.org