Salesforce Project Manager / Immediate / London / 6 Month rolling / £550+ per day
New opportunity for a Salesforce Project Manager to join an exciting Salesforce revamp project. My client are looking to take their current Salesforce platform to the next level and implement across their 3 orgs.The successful Salesforce Project Manager will have:
- Proven experience as a Salesforce Project Manager
- Extensive experience managing Salesforce Projects
- Defining new roadmaps, stating clear milestones and measures of success
- Training users and creating documentation as required
- Experience dealing with large scale projects
- Stakeholder management & requirements gathering experience
- Certifications are preferred
Interviews will be taking place late next week so apply now to reduce the chances of missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading Salesforce recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Solomon Kuti on +44 (0)20 3319 9592 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy