A Salesforce Technical Lead is required for this cutting edge powerhouse within the Global Financial Services industries.
The ideal Salesforce Technical Lead will need be a well-rounded salesforce.com senior developer with proven knowledge and expertise with APEX and Visualforce development. But also skilled in architecting and delivering complex business solutions catered around Force.com, Sales and Service cloud, and various technology stacks outside of Salesforce.com to support integrations.
The Salesforce Technical Lead will serve as Lead Developer for the Customer Relationship Management system environment (Salesforce.com) on a day-to-day basis - conducting technical design and code reviews, and maintaining the production environment.
The Salesforce Technical Lead needs to have:
- Extensive knowledge of CRM industry standards and best practices
- Salesforce Developer certifications are desirable (DEV401 or DEV501)
- Extensive administration and development experience on Salesforce.com platform
- Proficiency with SFDC custom objects, Apex Classes, Triggers, VisualForce pages, SOQL
- Experience with technologies - Java Script, JQuery, Web Services, REST and SOAP APIs
- Experience in deployment/packaging using Eclipse, Ant scripts & Metadata API
- Good understanding of data structures, data modeling, database schema required
- Experience in promoting code from sandboxes to production environment, address related to functionality, integration etc.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodology
Team player with abilities to work in cross-functional and geographically diverse teams
Fluent English and strong client-facing communication skills are a must!!!
As Salesforce Technical Lead you will establish, participate, and maintain relationships with business units and business analyst experts - in order to remain apprised of direction, project status, architectural and technology issues, risks, and function/integration issues.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
for an immediate response.