Salesforce Administrator - Full Time
MFI has partnered yet again with an excellent client looking for a Salesforce Admin who is ready to learn and jump right in! This role will provide technical expertise through presentations, product demonstrations, installations, as well as maintenance of company products. This role will be assisting the sales staff in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs and preparing detailed product specifications.
- Collaborating with internal sales teams and sales management to understand unique and specific customer requirements.
- Preparing and delivery technical presentations to customers detailing customized technical solutions.
- Preparing and delivering technical presentations to customers detailing customized technical solutions.
- Providing user support during the implementation of new systems and system customizations to prove concepts and increase adoption.
- 2-5 years' experience including:
- 1+ years technical sales experience either as a direct seller of data products or in a technical supporting role.
- 1+ years' experience in a customer facing role
- 2+ years' combined background in IT, operations, and customer service.
- 1+ years' experience implementing custom solutions or administering Salesforce CRM
If you are interested in continuing and developing your Salesforce career, please do not hesitate to contact me at (212) 594-1495 ext. 3179 or email me at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Salesforce, SalesForce, Salesforce.com, SFDC, Force.com