Salesforce Senior Consultant or Techno-Functional Architect - Kansas City, MO - 6 Month Contract
This technology consulting firm is seeking an experienced Salesforce Techno-Functional Architect or Senior Consultant focusing on Lightning migration and Field Service Lighting Implementation.Role & Responsibility:
- Convert existing code from classic to Lightning.
- Communicate with management to implement the vision of the company.
- Work in a team to determine how to enhance the company through the updated CRM platform.
- Must be on-site 40-hours per week for the duration of the project.
- Has experience with technical design and Lightning migration on multiple projects and Field Service Lightning
- Field Service Lightning Consultant Certified preferred
- Works well in a team environment and has strong communication skills.
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
If interested, please apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Hunter Sharf at (646) 415-8776 ext. 3452, if you have any questions.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).