Mason Frank has partnered with a client in the Financial Services industry searching for a Salesforce Architect to join their team full time. This role is highly client facing and you will be responsible for all aspects of the salesforce implementation for clients. You will need to get your hands dirty in the implementation, while also delegating work to other consultants.
- Give guidance to clients on Salesforce best practices during implementation
- Create, test and correct outbound and inbound interfaces
- Participate in technical and functional requirement gathering
- Create apps using the lightning platform
- Serve as a senior resource to technical support staff when operational issues are escalated
- 4+ years of experience as an architect, implementing and supporting Salesforce Solutions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science/ IT field preferred
- Experience in a client facing position within the Financial Services industry preferred
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212 594 1495 or email@example.com