Senior Salesforce.com Developer - Mississauga, ON Project Description
- Functions as a member of an agile team that drives user story analysis and elaboration, designs, and development of Salesforce.com applications, and tests and builds automation tools
- Integrate Salesforce with 3rd party system using web services and app exchange apps
- Develop and/or enhance software to ensure user acceptance is strong and functional.
- 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Salesforce Developer Certification
- Other Salesforce Certifications is a plus
- Apex/Visualforce development with Salesforce administration and configuration experience - including Sales Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Service Cloud
- Firm understanding of Salesforce Lightning: Experience developing Lightning Components - both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with enterprise-level applications though all available integration channels as well as Salesforce-to-Salesforce integrations
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.