SALESFORCE SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT - 6+ MONTH CONTRACT - DETROIT, MI -- $90/HOUR
I am working with a client that is looking for a Functional Consultant/Solutions Architect
to join their team. The requirements for this role will mainly entail leading meetings and projects, as well as overseeing the sales cloud implementations that will be ongoing throughout the duration. This role begins as part time with the matriculation to a full time role further down the line, based on performance during the contract, part time period. As expected, communication with stakeholders as well as the team of business analysts and developers crucial to have success in this position. Being able to work in a small team environment is another part of the puzzle that will attribute to success in this role. This role is a great chance for an experienced consultant or architect looking to advance their career. Responsibilities:
- Map business requirements, lead projects and meetings, and run sales cloud implementations
- User testing and training
- Document detailed business, functional & technical requirements.
- Implementation, Managed Services, and Optimization of solutions
- Configuration of Salesforce.com and related third party applications
- Act as a liaison between clients on an ongoing basis while identifying opportunities for further growth
- 4+ years Salesforce experience
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Prior experience as a Functional Consultant/Solutions Architect
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi task
This is a chance to join a company that attracts the best of the best and work alongside great Salesforce minds.
If you know anyone that fits the mold for this description, share this information with them!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. All conversations are kept in complete discretion and confidentiality. Send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and we can schedule a time to discuss this (along with other opportunities) over the phone.