Salesforce Administrator - Financial District, Manhattan - 12 month contract - $60-70/hr
Our client within the financial services industry is looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator. You will be expected to set up and manage over 2,000 accounts. This role will require creative solutions to problems presented within the platform. Strong communication skills are required to work with both upper management and the technical team. Our client is looking to hire as soon as possible for a contract to hire position.
- Ability to prioritize work to successfully complete multiple tasks within expected time frames. Equally effective working independently or as a member of a team.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Salesforce.com administrator.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Finance and Client Support throughout the onboarding process to ensure user success, data cleanliness and overall CRM health
- Lightning experience required
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent Analytical and Problem Solving skills.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator (201) a plus
If this is something you would be interested in, please feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com or at 646-415-8776 (ext. 3349). The client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and I am willing to discuss the opportunity in more detail!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-415-8776 (ext. 3349) or firstname.lastname@example.org