Salesforce Administrator - Location: Ottawa, ONRequirements
- Salesforce Admin Certification is desired
- Daily administration and oversight of Salesforce application
- Manage user setup, profiles/roles, user permissions/privileges, customization of objects, workflows, fields, page layouts and validations
- Design custom fields, field settings, dashboards, views, and reports in Salesforce application
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Maintain and own data and system security and integrity in Salesforce
- Troubleshoot escalated issues with Salesforce
- Train and assist users on a regular basis on system features and updates
- Work closely with the Marketing Team within Salesforce
- Work closely with Pardot to ensure data is clean and required fields are complete to support marketing initiatives
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com . Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.