Salesforce Lead Developer - New York, NY - 12 Month Contract - 75-85/hr
A Lead Salesforce Developer role has opened up for a client within the banking and finance vertical. This lead developer role will interact with the CEO on a daily basis and will function as communication between the development team and upper management. Experience with integration is required as this project will focus primarily on that. This project will also work with nCino, and while experience is not required it is highly encouraged.
- Strong experience with writing apex code, developing visual force pages, writing apex triggers, apex classes, visual force controllers, lightning, workflows/approval rules using custom code
- Responsible to build integration and interfaces using SOAP, REST, Web Services.
- Knowledge of third-party integration tools
- Create test classes and perform required testing on new development
- Experience with nCino is highly preferred
- Excellent Analytical and Problem Solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
If this is something you would be interested in, please feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com or at 646-415-8776 (ext. 3349). The client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and I am willing to discuss the opportunity in more detail!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-415-8776 (ext. 3349) or firstname.lastname@example.org