Must be local to Delaware greater area - able to be onsite for final interview and throughout project.
My client, located in Delaware is currently looking for a motivated, goal oriented individual to fill a Salesforce Develoepr role. The client is looking to fill the position immediately. The candidate must have Salesforce Developer experience and portray a high level of communications skills. This is a contract position ranging from 12-18 months.
My client is looking to hire immediately, so if you qualify for this position apply today!
Qualificaitons and requirments:
- 4+ years previous development experience with Salesforce.com
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience with Salesforce.com architecture and API
- Evaluate and implement AppExchange packages and third party products to solve business problems with our Salesforce platform
- Ability to quickly acquire new technical expertise and understanding of latest Salesforce features and major launches and train and mentor our team as required.
- Experience developing in Salesforce technologies such as Apex, Lightning Design and Visualforce pages
- Ability to design, code, test, debug, and maintain software applications
- Experience with integrations and knowledge of integration patterns
- Strong attention to detail, organization skills and excellent problem solving skills
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Develop customized solutions to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
To see if you are qualified for this role and secure your spot for an interview, please send your resume now to Joseph at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the Washington D.C. metro area and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.