Must be local to Washington, DC greater area - able to be onsite for final interview and throughout project.
My client is currently looking for a motivated, goal oriented individual to fill a Salesforce Admin role. The client is located in DC and is looking to fill the position immediately. This is a part time position for about 15-20 hours a week and the project should go anywhere from 6-8 months. The candidate must have Salesforce Administration experience and must be professional and portray a high level of communications skills.
My client is looking to hire immediately, so if you qualify for this position apply today!
Qualifications and Requirments
- Daily administration and oversight of Salesforce application. Managing user setup, profiles/roles, user permissions/privileges, customization of objects, workflows, fields, page layouts and validations.
- Design custom fields, field settings, dashboards, views, and reports in Salesforce application.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Maintain and own data and system security and integrity in Salesforce
- Troubleshoot escalated issues with Salesforce
- Train and assist users on a regular basis on system features and updates
- Work closely with the Marketing Team within Salesforce and Pardot to ensure data is clean and required fields are complete to support marketing initiatives
To see if you are qualified for this role and secure your spot for an interview, please send your resume now to Joseph at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the Washington D.C. area and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.