A client of mine in the retail industry is looking for an Information Systems Analyst to join their Salesforce team! This position reports directly into the Director of IS - they are looking for someone with experience in the e-commerce and digital marketing space that has great communication skills and can work closely with internal parties and provide user training of the Marketing Cloud and Commerce Cloud environments.Responsibilities
- Work with all teams to ensure products launch successfully and align with company strategy
- Work with all internal and external teams to document requirments, develop, and test interfaces
- Troubleshoot and resolve data, integration, and website isues
- Manage and perform QA processes including test scripts, and implementation of automated testing solutions
- Manage Salesforce Commerce and Marketing Cloud administration
- Experience in e-commerce, online merchandising, CRM, Web and Mobile aplications within a retail environment
- Experience with both Salesforce Commerce Cloud and Marketing Cloud
- Experience with website strategy and functionality
- Ability to lead technical discussion
- Stock Options
This client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and interviews are already ongoing.
Advance your Salesforce career and join a fantastic team of technically inclined professionals, apply now. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call (212) 594-1495 for more details on the role.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on (212) 594-1495
. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.