Salesforce Database Manager- Brooklyn, NY $90-115K
Mason Frank has partnered with a client in Brooklyn seeking a Salesforce Database Manager to join their team full-time. This a great opportunity for an experienced Salesforce professional to further their expertise and experience within the Salesforce ecosystem. This individual will be the main point of contact for all things Salesforce related issues or questions end-users may have. This position will also be responsible for the education and guidance of stakeholders on Salesforce best practices.
- Maintain current integrations as well as add new integrations to the SFDC platform as needed
- Provide end-user guidance and support on Salesforce
- Roadmap and ultimately integrate/ install 3rd party applications to increase stakeholder return on the Salesforce Platform
- Ensure data quality and data management tasks to ensure the integrity of the data being imported to Salesforce is clean
- Create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation rules and approval processes
- Design custom reports and dashboards to assist with business decisions
- 3+ Years of Salesforce Administration/ Business Analysis Experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification preferred
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification a plus
- Experience working on Sales and Service Clouds Preferred
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 212-594-1495 or firstname.lastname@example.org