Salesforce Architect - Toronto, ON Requirements:
- Oversees all aspects of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including data migrations, systems integrations, 3rd party applications and AppExchange products.
- Collaborates with colleagues to develop requirements for various initiatives, document those requirements, and work with IT to build an implementation plan.
- Responsible for implementing solutions that support business requirements and drive key decisions that improve processes and productivity.
- Work with Architecture role to review standards in determining the best design to meet project requirements. Responsible for implementing approved architecture design.
- Perform complex programming assignments requiring an advanced aptitude of established programming standards, methods, and best practices.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com . Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.