Salesforce Consultant - Mississauga, ON
- Configuration of client Salesforce platform including structure and functionality, troubleshooting, deployment and upload of data
- Undergo deep, technical business process discovery and create trusted solutions built on best practices
- Communicate directly with clients and manage implementations and customization projects
- Accurately manage budget, scope, risks, and issues during project lifecycle process
- Gathering and documenting requirements
- Developing training materials and conducting training sessions
- Successfully build and nurture long-term client relationships
- Evaluate and manage multiple customer solutions and projects effectively
- Collaborate frequently with team members to design appropriate solutions and execute projects in a timely manner
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.