Salesforce Technical Architect
My client is in the consulting industry, who is actively seeking a Salesforce Technical Architect as soon as possible in the Greater New York city area. This is a great opportunity for one to advance their career in the Salesforce space. This contract is 6+ months and has an opportunity for an extension.
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform
- Expert with the Salesforce Industry Cloud applications, working closely with the Sales and Product teams to ensure customer success
- Trusted advisor to the customer, driving conversation with the Enterprise Architects and business stakeholders that shape the architectural vision and establish program direction
- Cloud Architecture work
- Data Modeling
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with Force.com, APEX, Visualforce, Lightning, Wave
- Data Warehouse and Analytics
- The role is almost 100% remote
- Must be able to come onsite for client meetings
- Determining the optimal use of the Salesforce product in the customer environment
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), equally comfortable crafting emails as leading a white-board
- Experience using Salesforce 3rd party tools
- Working with developers and architects, typically in Agile scrum teams, helping them convert the business requirements into technical activities and verifying that their deliverables satisfy the acceptance criteria.
- Integration Technologies
- Performance and scalability architecture
- Extensive knowledge in the telecommunications and media industries
- Successful delivery on customer projects, in enterprise CRM implementations
We are scheduling interviews as early as this week with a start date within the next two weeks, so be sure to apply ASAP to not lose a chance at this wonderful opportunity! Great benefits, work culture, and an opportunity for career and personal growth!
Mina at Phone: +1 (646)-415-8776 (ext. 3299) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 646-415-8776 ext. 3299. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.