Salesforce Administrator - Salesforce.com - Cambridge, MA
Seeking a skilled Salesforce Administrator to 9-month contract-to-hire role with an end-user client in Cambridge. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the various functionalities and limitations of the Salesforce platform, in particular Service Cloud.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or comparable relevant work experience.
- Must be comfortable communicating with the various stakeholders both within the organization, as well as its customers.
- Prior experience working as a Salesforce Administrator on the Service Cloud.
- Understanding of Apex, VisualForce, and Lightning Components.
- Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment and manage several priorities simultaneously
- Strong desire to improve business and system processes and solve problems for stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain user account maintenance, reports, dashboards, and workflows.
- Manage and prioritize new user requests at the direction of executive leadership.
- Manage security and permissions to support company policies.
- Deploy packages and changes to the Production farms from the Sandbox, or approved vendors.
- Responsible for maintenance and administration of multiple Salesforce environments build on classic and lightning platforms.
- Support newly launched applications & provide analysis of new solutions and alternatives.
This is a great opportunity to build your experience as a Salesforce administrator, and serve an essential function in a large-scale Service Cloud environment.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 1 (646) 415-8776 (ext. 3128) or by email at M.Hurowitz@Masonfrank.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!