Salesforce Business Analyst - Salesforce.com - Natick, MA
Seeking an experienced Salesforce business analyst to fill a 6-month contract with a top partner client in the Greater Boston Area. The business analyst will partner with stakeholders and the Information Technology team to drive process and service improvements within the client's Salesforce ecosystem.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in SaaS, technology consulting or related field preferred.
- Experience in business analysis and technical program management experience preferred.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships at all levels.
- Understanding of project management methodologies.
- Salesforce.com Service Cloud implementation experience.
- Experience in working with relational databases such as Oracle or SQL Server.
- Strong experience working on Agile projects.
- Gather and refine requirements for the creation of functional and technical design.
- Drive discovery conversations with our clients' IT staff and business stakeholders.
- Work with developers to translate requirements thoroughly and clearly. Project Manage the development team. Manage client budgets, scope projects. QA technical requirements.
- Collaboratively plan feature/function testing across modules for a business process.
- Participate in key meetings with clients including requirement sessions, system demos, user acceptance testing, and end user training
- Facilitate continued enhancements of Salesforce.com and Salesforce CPQ, aligning with business processes and business reporting requirements.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 1 (646) 415-8776 (ext. 3128) or by email at M.Hurowitz@Masonfrank.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!