Salesforce Developer - Salesforce.com - Cambridge, MA - $65/hr
I have an exciting opportunity for an experience developer to fill a 6-month Salesforce Developer role at a growing FinTech company. The salesforce developer will be involved in agile development projects and enhancements to our existing sales platform. This is a great role for someone who gets excited to create, develop, and support SFDC custom solutions and integration. You will be a vital part of the firm's development team and will own end-to-end development of custom Salesforce applications.
- Work with other team members on design and implementation of core platform technologies (integration with financial services, authentication, rules engines, data models, workflows, etc. using C#, ADP.NET).
- Takes direction from project team members and immediate supervisor, but takes initiative and shows leadership when appropriate.
- Participates in developing specifications such as user stories and designs. Collaborates within Agile framework, fosters a team approach to software development and delivery.
- Take direction from Technical Architect or VP, design, and architect from high-level user stories and implement a solution to completion without direct supervision.
- Data migration and integration with 3rd party apps.
- Oversee and manage the installation and configuration of new sales & marketing systems, customizing the install for the benefit of the business.
- BS in Computer Science or related area, or relevant work experience.
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification.
- Strong organizational, analytical/problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Additional background in FinancialForce, Community, CPQ, Marketo and other integrations a plus.
- Be able to work under pressure, multi-task, manage changing priorities and workload
This position is great for developers with an understanding of financial markets. Although it is a contract position, this is a wonderful opportunity to bolster your professional experience while improving your technical and functional understanding of the Salesforce ecosystem. You will be working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and you should be comfortable working with a high degree of autonomy.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 1 (646) 415-8776 (ext. 3128) or by email at M.Hurowitz@Masonfrank.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!