Salesforce Developer - Salesforce.com - Lexington, MA - $65-75/hr
Seeking an experienced developer to fill a 4-month Salesforce Developer contract role for a client in Lexington, MA. The Salesforce Developer will deliver technology solutions leveraging strong technical experience to architect, engineer and provide guidance in delivery of key Salesforce.com related initiatives.
- Develop custom components, triggers, and pages using APEX and Visualforce.
- Build automations and integrations to different third party tools and systems.
- Understand and work in an agile development environment with the ability to work on numerous stories and issues simultaneously.
- Develop and maintain a governance model and change-management process for Salesforce.
- Identify and document system deficiencies and recommend solutions.
- Communicate project status to management.
- Participate in development work streams, from design through testing and deployment.
- BS in Computer Science or related area, or relevant work experience
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification
- Experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party system using Web services and Appexchange apps.
- Ability to architect and implement complex solutions to problems including governor limit avoidance.
- Experience with APEX, Java, or other object-oriented language.
- Strong technical knowledge of Salesforce (SFDC) and SOA integration is required, as well database development, Lightning Experience, enterprise integration tools, ETL tools, RESTful web services technologies, APIs, and Force.com platform.
- Experience with Einstein.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 1 (646) 415-8776 (ext. 3128) or by email at M.Hurowitz@Masonfrank.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!