Salesforce Project Manager - Salesforce.com - Cambridge, MA
Our client is seeking to fill a 9-month contract for a Salesforce Project Manager role. The project manager will oversee the implementation of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud and the integration of the client's existing systems with these platforms. You will be responsible for gathering functional and technical requirements and will manage cross-functional teams in the planning, execution, and delivery of high quality products in both Agile with Scrum and traditional SDLC environments.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business, or relevant IT project management experience.
- Experience in managing large, high profile projects.
- Experience in managing diverse stakeholder relationships.
- Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
- Experience managing multiple cross-functional teams over the course of a full life-cycle project.
- Thorough understanding of project financials, budgeting and business value.
- Oversee and take responsibility for the successful completion and timeliness of Salesforce projects within set budget.
- Work with key stakeholders (e.g. business, IT management, external vendors) to establish and gain consensus on project goals, objectives, and deliverables.
- Communicate project progress by producing project reports to provide timely and accurate project status and decision support information to Project Team, Department, and Divisional management.
- Supervise, motivate and mentor cross-functional project team of business analysts, developers, testers and validation analysts.
- Develop and execute a work plan obtaining authorized resources to ensure all activities are completed.
- Manage scope change; create or update project documents as necessary.
The ideal candidate should eschew conventional thinking and strive to find new and innovative ways to deliver successful results. This is the perfect opportunity for you to take the lead on a meaningful and exciting project that will add significant value to our client and their stakeholders.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 1 (646) 415-8776 (ext. 3128) or by email at M.Hurowitz@Masonfrank.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!