Salesforce Business Analyst - Salesforce.com - Fully Remote
Seeking an project manager with extensive Salesforce experience to fill a 12-month part-time contract with a top client. The ideal candidate must be comfortable wearing many hats, including business analysis, system administration, and presales duties.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or related work experience.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator required, Certified Salesforce Consultant a major plus.
- Ability to work 20 hr/week during the day, with the ability to meet by phone at least once a week.
- Experience evaluating, selecting, implementing integrating, and supporting Salesforce solutions.
- Proven ability to translate business requirements into functional requirements.
- Extensive experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Marketing Cloud.
- Manage client expectations and manage scope via change orders
- Lead and manage both internal and external project resources, including both functional and technical team members, and have ownership of project delivery
- Ensure that the project is delivered on time and on budget
- Managing Salesforce testing and validation efforts to ensure that the Salesforce configuration and development meets the business requirements and solution design
- Manage risk, perform risk analysis and communicate effectively with all relevant stakeholders.
- Track and communicate project deliverables, challenges and decisions.
- Perform presales duties including document scoping.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a Salesforce Gold Partner on a 100% remote basis, and carries a strong probability of extension. The role will add valuable project management experience to your resume and bolster your professional profile.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 1 (646) 415-8776 (ext. 3128) or by email at M.Hurowitz@Masonfrank.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!