Salesforce Technical Architect, Salt Lake City, Utah, $80-90/hr 12mth Contract
Our company is looking for an individual with an emphasis on systems engineering. Ideally, the candidate should possess a strong background of system implementation as well as integration with a variety of formats and platforms. Quality and consistency are our brand, and in order to fulfill our customer satisfactions, this role will require extreme attention to detail and complete control of the project. The premier candidate will have a strong background and ability to exercise projects from start to finish with a focus on design strategy and technical implementation.
- Create Salesforce products that interact with web services and applications developed
- Fulfill project requirements by proactively seeking ideal technical constraints and proper software implementation to correlate
- Produces effective leadership, team management, and organization of supporting developers
- Implement cloud based solutions to incorporate business requirements
- Actively lead team meetings with the ability to problem solve and trouble shoot major project holdups
- Manage customer relations by understanding needs and recommending appropriate technical solutions
- Provide constructive feedback to team members and effectively manage oversights
- Relay limitations of specific design layouts and weigh solutions effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Integrate third party products within existing platform
Education and Experience:
- Requires Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering/ or a related field plus five years of experience with Salesforce development or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce in a Developer role
- 5+ years of experience as a technical lead role
- Minimum certifications include Advanced Administrator, Platform Developer 1 or 2, App Builder, any others considered a plus
- Must be fluent in Apex/Visualforce/Lightning
- Travel up to 30%
If you or someone you know is interested in this opportunity, please feel free to email me direct at firstname.lastname@example.org
or feel free to call at 303-558-4381 ext. 4381
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 303 558 4381 (ext. 4381). Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!