Salesforce Administrator | £50,000 + Benefits | South-West London
Mason Frank International are pleased to present a Salesforce Business Analyst opportunity based in South-West London, a Salesforce professional at an organization within an exciting and growing financial company. The organisation are offering up to £50,000 for this position plus benefits . This is a fantastic opportunity to establish yourself within a progressive and vibrant company. The Company:
- People focused working culture with a relaxed environment.
- Range of perks and benefits from Private Health Insurance to Life Assurance, Contributory Pension Scheme and Access to Training and Development Opportunities.
- Chance to work in a high-rising tech company with international reach.
- Creating users, reports, dashboards, customer fields and objects in salesforce
- Managing stakeholders.
- Gather requirements and working with the business to help drive and develop their salesforce platform.
- Gathering requirements and converting the clients business problems into scalable Salesforce solutions.
- Able to create dashboards, reports and new user profiles
- Experienced in client facing
- Excellent communications skills
- Adm201 & 301 necessary
- Configuration experience
- Experience in Jira, Intacct, Totango a bonus
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very exciting company!
If you are able to work freely within Europe and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Robert Tamanis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professional.