Salesforce Administrator- High Wycombe- £40,000
My client are a global organisation who heavily rely on their Salesforce system and are seeking a Salesforce Administrator to join the global team to be responsible for the UK region of the business. This individual will play a critical role in acting as the subject matter expert and will have hands on configuration duties. This is an exciting opportunity for any Salesforce enthusiast who is eager to work on a large Salesforce org and advance their hands on skill set.
- Proven Salesforce Administration experience (2 years min)
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce functionality
- Sales Cloud experience necessary
- Salesforce Administrator certification necessary
- CPQ experience highly advantageous however not a necessity
- Advanced stakeholder management capability
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Confident in providing training sessions
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK AND €OPE WITHOUT RESTRICTIONS.
If you able to work freely within the UK and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Selina Jessey at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)203 861 5346.
Mason Frank International understand that Salesforce.com is an extremely Niche Market so Confidentiality is Completely Guaranteed!
Mason Frank International are a Global leading recruitment business who solely specialise in recruitment for Salesforce.com professionals throughout Europe. We place Salesforce.com consultants on both a Permanent and Contract basis and strive to bring you a number of opportunities across all sectors, including Top Tier Management consultancies and Global End users.