Salesforce Administrator - Manhattan, NY - 3-6 months - $30-$40/hr
We are seeking a Salesforce Consultant to lead various projects for their end clients. You will play a vital role in the implementation and support of various applications built on Salesforce. Must have 1 year/1 project experience!Responsibilities
- Lead and define solution architecture to support delivering high impact products in a fast-paced environment
- Translate the solution vision into clearly articulated end-to-end use cases and user stories
- Create comprehensive business, customer, functional requirements and author solutions collateral including solution description documentation and presentations
- Work on multiple projects and meet deadlines by setting priorities within those work projects
- Proven experience with Salesforce.com itself or a Partner/ISV in the surrounding ecosystem
- In-depth understanding of developing applications on the Force.com platform
- Ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical reasoning skills
- Polished communication skills including ability to deliver persuasive presentations to customer
To learn more about the opportunity and other Salesforce roles please contact Sara Amble at 646-415-8776 or email your resume to email@example.com
We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout the United States. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com consulting partners and end users.
Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancyBottom of Form