Salesforce Senior Business Analyst | £60,000 + Benefits | Sheffield
Mason Frank International are pleased to present a Salesforce Senior Business Analyst opportunity based in Sheffield, within an exciting and growing company. The organisation is offering up to £60,000 for this position plus great benefits. This is a fantastic opportunity to establish yourself within a progressive and vibrant company. The Company:
- People focused working culture with a relaxed environment.
- Range of perks and benefits with a competitive salary!
- Chance to work in a high-rising, high-user-base company with international reach.
- Skillset development and training opportunities!
- Gather requirements and working with the business to help drive and develop their salesforce platform.
- Utilise workflows and approvals, assignment rules, formula fields, custom fields, record types and page layouts, plugins from the AppExchange to implement system enhancements to meet the evolving needs of the company.
- Conducting Team Sprints daily stand-ups.
- Hands-on configuration.
- Continue professional development of Saleforce certifications and skills.
- Able to create dashboards, reports and new user profiles.
- Experience in client facing roles.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Configuration experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very exciting company!
If you are able to work freely within Europe and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Robert Tamanis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professional.