Mason Frank are working with a Salesforce end user company based in Bournemouth who are looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to join thier growing team.
The Salesforce team here has recently grown and due to a number of projects in the pipeline for this year, they are looking to add an additional hire. Key Requirements
- 3 years' experience of using Salesforce.com as an administrator or 'power user' creating reports and dashboards
- Hands-on configuration of the Salesforce platform; Custom Objects, Validation Rules, Page Layouts, Process Builder etc
- Excellent communication skills- this is an stakeholder facing role so the successful candidates must be comfortable in these enviornments
- Working with business stakeholders to gather their requirement
- You should either be already a Certified Salesforce.com Administrator or be able and willing to qualify within a year
If you are able to work freely within the UK and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Marie Gallagher on firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.