Senior Salesforce Business Analyst- Austin, TX
My client is look for a Salesforce Business Analyst to join their team. This person will work closely with business units and technical system teams to ensure that business rules, requirements and decisions for new initiatives are integrated smoothly. They will provide the company with analytical solutions based on specific needs of the business.Responsibilities:
Education and Experience:
- Leading clients through workshops to discover, define, and prioritize requirements.
- Analyzing the existing business & system domain then recommending changed or new business processes.
- Documenting requirements concisely and precisely using your technical knowledge to translate those requirements into a clear system design.
- Developing and maintaining essential documentation: functional specifications (or user stories, or use cases, depending on the assignment), design documentation, and Salesforce configuration workbook.
- Creating and managing the execution of tests cases.
- Defining and delivering training for end users and system administrators.
- Helping the project manager define success criteria, scope, schedules, and deliverables for the engagement.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Business, Engineering or Computer Science or related field required. Masters degree in Business or Information Technology preferred
- At least ten years experience within a business function (Commercial Operations / Sales Operations, Sales Automation, Marketing Automation, and Customer Relationship Management) with business analysis or business process improvement activity in an enterprise setting required
- Previous involvement in the deployment or optimization of a Global Customer Relationship Management platform (Salesforce.com) required
- Previous experience deploying Salesforce platform globally a plus
This position comes with a competitive base salary and an annual bonus based on company and individual performance. This position comes with full health benefits, great company culture, and more.If you are someone who is interested, please send your resume now to Madison at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 267.233.6490 ext.3455
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the San Francisco Bay Area and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.