Salesforce Administrator | £45,000 + Benefits | Birmingham
Mason Frank International are pleased to present a Salesforce System Administrator opportunity based in Birmingham, within an exciting and growing company. The organisation is offering up to £45,000 for this position plus benefits. This is a fantastic opportunity to establish yourself within a progressive and vibrant company. The Company:
- People focused working culture with a relaxed environment.
- Range of perks and benefits!
- Chance to work in a high-rising, high-user-base company with international reach.
- Entrepreneurial environment.
- Cooperate with external and internal development teams to implement custom functionality
- Utilise workflows and approvals, assignment rules, formula fields, custom fields, record types and page layouts, plugins from the AppExchange to implement system enhancements to meet the evolving needs of the company.
- Continue professional development of Saleforce certifications and skills.
- ADM 201 Certification
- Good communication skills
- Minimum of 2 Years experience in Salesforce
- ADM 401/211
- Comfortable with Process Builder
- Experience with Lighting
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very exciting company!
If you are able to work freely within Europe and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Robert Tamanis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professional.