My client is looking to hire a Senior Salesforce Developer to join their growing Salesforce team. They are looking for a Developer who is ready to take that next step into an Architect position. Responsibilities:
- Customize solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Support critical business functions, meet project objectives, and enhance sales processes.
- Design and develop solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, using Apex and Visualforce programming language
- Communicate with upper management and Product management team to design a solid strategy to collaborate through all phases of development, testing and implementation.
- Responsible for deployment of new features and applications in Salesforce.com.
- Develop and improve reports, dashboards, and supporting process flows to provide reliable, accurate, and timely visibility into our Salesforce.com data.
- Create, monitor, and maintain documents throughout the SDLC process.
Contact Olivia at (267)-233-6490 or at email@example.com if interested in hearing more details!
- Extensive experience in Salesforce development
- Salesforce Certification Preferred
- Proficient with Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, and other diverse coding languages such as UI
- Experience with SOAP and REST web service calls
- Salesforce configuration and customization using Apex, VisualForce
- Must be able to handle complex Salesforce environment containing multiple roles and different hierarchies, high number of profiles, and multiple permission sets for system access and control
- Leadership experience preferred
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers on the East Coast of Florida and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (267)-233-6490 or at firstname.lastname@example.org