Business Systems Manager - Boston - Full Time - Open Salary
MFI has partnered yet again with a cutting edge Informational technology client. This client of ours is looking for a Business Systems Manager to take sole ownership of the technological backbone of their go-to-market engine. In this role, you will be working closely with executive level members of the company in order to optimize strategic business systems, and ensure an ergonomic user experience.
- Serve as the primary Business Administrator for all Salesforce needs
- Managing Marketo - collaborating with Market leadership to ensure optimal success
- Optimize processes for scalability & efficiency
- Collaborate cross-functionally - in order to gather requirements and plan improvements to existing business processes
- Manage and develop Sales Operations Admin - for systems related requests
- 3-5 years' experience with Salesforce/ Business Systems Administration
- Proven Ability to create and improve SFDC main requirements
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to prioritize and balance long-term execution while triaging multiple new requests
- Experience working with Marketo or similar marketing technology
If you are interested in continuing and developing your Salesforce career, please do not hesitate to contact me at (212) 594-1495 ext. 3179 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Salesforce, SalesForce, Salesforce.com, SFDC, Force.com