Salesforce Administrator | £45,000 + Benefits | Milton Keynes
Mason Frank International are pleased to present a Salesforce System Administrator opportunity based in Milton Keynes, within an exciting and growing global company. The organisation is offering up to £45,000 for this position + benefits and up to 1 days remote working! This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your Salesforce skills in a highly recognised organisation. The Company:
- Driven company culture offering autonomy, training and development in a multiple sectors.
- Range of perks and benefits!
- Chance to work in a high-rising, high user base company with a global reach.
- International travel!
- An organization that cares: willing to go the extra mile for you if you show initiative and resilience in challenging projects.
- Gather requirements and working with the business to help drive and develop their salesforce platform.
- Leading technical CRM / CPQ activities (configuration and customization)
- Collaborating with the CRM team to implement new functionalities and in rolling out CRM/CPQ globally
- High drive, ambition and self-motivation: willing to go the extra mile
- ADM201 (ideally)
- Ideally a sales/business background.
- Independent, confident and able to demonstrate a good work ethic and exceed expectations
- Experienced with integration, strong Data Loader, ETL tools and Excell (ideally)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very exciting company!
If you are able to work freely within Europe and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail then please send your CV to Robert Tamanis at email@example.com
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professional.