Mason Frank is seeking an experienced Administrator to help drive the evolution for our client's Salesforce environment from a CRM/Service application to a core business automation platform.
As a Salesforce Administrator, you'll lead SFDC operations and support, and coordinate with developers, architects, analysts and business stakeholders to drive the Salesforce platform forward.
In this role, you'll solve day-to-day problems and identify and implement solutions for increasing data quality, automation and efficiency. You'll be eager stay at the forefront of SFDC knowledge, so you'll be adept at foreseeing potential issues and platform opportunities.
You'll work directly with stakeholders to understand business needs, and we'll rely on your experience, and your broad and deep knowledge of the various modules of Salesforce to surface both standard and creative solutions to meet those needs.Responsibilities
- Participate in design discussions, influencing smart decisions about when to use configuration vs. coding, and when to leverage out-of-box features vs. custom development.
- Implement core configuration of both portal-facing and internal functionality, such as approval processes, flows, workflow and custom objects.
- Work directly with product and technical teams and stakeholders to clarify requirements and surface inconsistencies and omissions
- Lead interactive work sessions, enabling the business to provide input on your work-in-progress
- Own the implementation of add-on systems, such as Marketo, Salesforce CPQ and Salesforce Billing, as the SME and hands-on technician for these components.
- Handle escalated support cases. Analyze data, and devise ways to minimize the number of support cases posted, and the length of time they remain open.
- Monitor Salesforce and related application for usage levels, cost, performance and capacity.
- Work with architects, data integration specialists and end-users to integrate enterprise systems data into Salesforce, and SFDC data into external applications.
- Create documentation and train staff on architecture, configurations, and administrative and data governance policies.
- Several years as a hands-on administrator experience with Salesforce.com
- Hands-on experience with Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Understanding of the interactions between an administrator and developer areas of the SFDC platform.
- Demonstrated understanding of relational database design.
- Proficiency in SFDC-related tools (Data Loader, Workbench, Force.com IDE, Dev Console).
- Experience with JIRA or a similar project-and-issue management tools.
- Strong understanding of data governance policies and practices, and data quality practices and tools. Ability to work directly with end users to define data elements.
- Experience in end-to-end ownership of applications, from inception through post-deployment support and iterative enhancement
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201), Advanced Administrator (ADM-211 or ADM-301) highly preferred
- Experience with Salesforce Portals or Communities
- Advanced Excel skills (VLookups, Pivot Tables, Macros)
- Articulation of when/why to use configuration vs. development when creating solutions.
- Knowledge of agile development practices, particularly sprint planning and estimation
- Strong stakeholder communication skills - able to anticipate their needs and to explain technical details in ways that make sense to them
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in NYC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role of for information on the the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 212-594-1495 or firstname.lastname@example.org