Salesforce Technical Architect - Downtown TorontoRequirements:
- 5+ years of professional SFDC experience
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Salesforce Technical Architect
- Lead management and process sales experience
- Data integration or migration experience from Legacy systems
- Vlocity experience is desired
- Extensive experience with Lightning is desired
- Sales and Service Cloud experience
- Experience with Agile methodologies and technology standards
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.