Salesforce Business Analyst/Salesforce Administrator - Salesforce.com - New Haven, CT
I have a client looking to fill a 6-month contract-to-hire Senior Salesforce Business Analyst role with an end-user in New Haven, CT. The client is looking for individuals with deep functional Salesforce experience to analyze business problems with key customers to propose and design process and technology solutions. The ideal candidate would also have strong Salesforce administrator experience.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, IT, or a related field.
- Extensive experience in business systems analysis.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator 201 preferred.
- com administration experience including knowledge of Community Cloud, Service Cloud, Apex, and VisualForce.
- Knowledge of the Windows family of products, including Microsoft XP, Microsoft Office including Outlook, Office 365. Must have expert-level Excel skills.
- Lead major system design efforts and reconcile conflicts with proposed solutions.
- Advise business owners on best practices in Salesforce.com application configuration.
- Coordinate change control management and processes with other systems administrators and analysts.
- Perform root cause analysis as a means of addressing data issues, cost savings, risk avoidance, productivity improvements, or revenue-generating business benefits.
- Analyze business requests and understand business requirements.
- Work with various technical staff members to determine possible solutions and communicate business and system impacts.
This is your opportunity to make an immediate impact on the client's business processes. You will be a valued member of a dynamic team that is working to improve and streamline the client's Salesforce.com platform.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 1 (646) 415-8776 (ext. 3128) or by email at M.Hurowitz@Masonfrank.com. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!