Salesforce Developer - Manhattan, New York - 6 month contract - $75-85/hr
You will be our primary subject matter expert in Salesforce and its add-on components. You will be instrumental in designing our Salesforce architecture, defining and enforcing its governance model, configuring the platform, creating documentation to support its management and maintenance, and providing internal user support.
- Develop and execute our Salesforce strategy and roadmap
- Build automations and integrations to different third party tools and systems
- Be our subject matter expert and internal champion for Salesforce and its add-on components
- Lead the effort to launch programs that use Salesforce and its add-on components
- Work with different business and technology teams to gather requirements, document use-cases, and develop implementation specs
- Develop and maintain a governance model and change-management process for Salesforce
- Maintain system documentation and SFDC policies and procedures
- Provide troubleshooting assistance and support for internal Salesforce users
If this is something you would be interested in, please feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com or at 646-415-8776 (ext. 3349). The client is looking to hire as soon as possible, and I am willing to discuss the opportunity in more detail!
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-415-8776 (ext. 3349) or firstname.lastname@example.org