As a Salesforce Developer, you will be a leader in analyzing, building, integrating, testing, customizing and deploying Salesforce.com solutions. You will play a key role in coding and developing SFDC various functional/declarative responsibilities from time to time. You will collaborate with Technical Architects, Consultants, Business Analyst and Project managers, from multiple teams to define, implement and classify important changes and enhancements to the dynamic, growing environment.
We are seeking…
- 4+ years advanced Salesforce.com experience
- Strong Apex Triggers and Lightening development experience
- Strong Visualforce and Commerce Cloud development experience
- Demonstrate advanced skills in managing projects, timelines and people within a software
- Salesforce Administrator, Platform Dev I and Platform Dev II Certifications highly recommended
- Bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent certification/experience
Hourly rate may be negotiable based on experience and certifications. Bonus opportunities may also be available. This is an opportunity in the Denver area to be part of a growing company and platform. You will receive company perks throughout the duration of your contract.
Do not miss out an opportunity to be a valued part of this company and advance your Salesforce career tremendously. Interviews are being held next week.
*Send your resume now to Madison at email@example.com or call Madison for more information at 303.558.4349.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.