This is your profile:
Our Promise to you:
- Proficiency in configuration and customization in Salesforce.com, Apex and visual force technologies
- Good understanding of overall SFDC architecture & landscape and knowledge in Heroku environment (Kafka, Java)
- Good knowledge & work experience in SFDC configuration, customization, programming with APEX Class / Triggers / APIs, Visual Force, SOQL, SOSL and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com application from scratch
- Hands on work experience with Salesforce.com web services, WSDL and experience in other integration aspects is desirable
- Good work experience in Reports and Dashboards as well as thorough understanding of object oriented concepts
- Deployment experience using ANT tool or change set
- You must be able to manage interactions with various stake holders across multiple countries, so good communication skills are welcome.
- English Skills are proficient, GERMAN is NOT required
- The Certifications Dev 401 & Dev 501 are also nice to have
- Competitive Salary
- Interesting Projects
- Travel - experience lots of different places!
- Great team atmosphere in one of germanies most exciting metropoles
Sounds like the opportunity you're looking for? Then I, Pascal Frühling, am happy to recieve your application at: email@example.comPascal Frühling
Frank Recruitment Group GmbH
Direct: +49 (0)30 3080 8890
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgYour advantages in working with Mason Frank International:
Mason Frank International is the worldwide leading personnel consultancy dedicated to the placement of specialists and executives in the areas of Salesforce, Salesforce.com, SFDC and other cloud technologies.
We have the largest job opportunity in our specialty and have quickly become the leader in Salesforce recruitment.
Every day, we offer well over 1000 open jobs in Salesforce and Cloud Marketing.
We ensure discretion, integrity and personal attention, expertise, customer relationships and professionalism!