Our client, one of the leading chemistry companies in the world, is looking for a CRM Solution Specialist (w/m/d)
as a reinforcement for their Salesforce-experts team as part of their global marketing group.Your tasks will include:
Overall goal is the optimization of the lead management process (lead to order) in SalesForce.com including marketing, sales and service aspects such as customer knowledge, marketing data base optimization, lead qualification and processing, telemarketing and inside sales integration, lead conversion and new order booking generation.
- Design Salesforce.com solutions and form effective project plans. Add value in all stages of project work (definition, development, deployment)
- Customization of the Salesforce CRM and support - Work on application development lifecycle activities that include: Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing & Implementation
- Define and document Salesforce CRM automation and data hygiene processes for full optimization of SFDC and installed applications
- Help troubleshoot CRM and marketing automation platform technical issues
- Proactively adapt to the changing technological landscape of Salesforce and stay current on best practices and communicate learnings
- Maintain the data in SFDC to assist marketing and sales, include mass uploads, cleaning current records, and updating inputs daily to support the operational workflows
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment (incl. SalesForce.com community) especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
- Development and maintenance of Key Performance Indicator, (KPI), dashboards and reports
- Drive database integrity programs and ensure data governance policies
- Work independently to resolve CRM user issues as needed, or escalate when necessary
- Strong understanding of business processes
- Team player who works productively with wide range of people and personalities. Strong aptitude for effective cross-functional collaboration
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field
- Perfect would be more than 4 years sales operations or marketing operations experience in a B2B company
- Power user or administrator of SFDC
- Experience with marketing automation system
- Work experience: 2 years of Salesforce application development
- Self-motivated and creative
- Enjoys being part of a global company and working within a highly international team
- Fluency in English required, German is NOT needed
Sounds like the opportunity you're looking for? Then I, Pascal Frühling, am happy to recieve your application at: email@example.comPascal Frühling
Frank Recruitment Group GmbH
Direct: +49 (0)30 3080 8890
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgYour advantages in working with Mason Frank International:
Mason Frank International is the worldwide leading personnel consultancy dedicated to the placement of specialists and executives in the areas of Salesforce, Salesforce.com, SFDC and other cloud technologies.
We have the largest job opportunity in our specialty and have quickly become the leader in Salesforce recruitment.
Every day, we offer well over 1000 open jobs in Salesforce and Cloud Marketing.
We ensure discretion, integrity and personal attention, expertise, customer relationships and professionalism!