Salesforce Developer - Montreal, QC - $75 - 85 CAD/hrRole:
$75-85 CAD/hrLength of Contract:
Salesforce Developer - Montreal, QC - $75 - 85 CAD/hrResponsibilities:
- Work with team of Salesforce Developers - work on fresh Salesforce implementation through Apex, Visualforce and Lightning Components
- Integrate CPQ+ and third-party applications
- Lead daily administration and support
- Collaborate with business team, development team and project management to deliver business solutions
- 3+ years of Salesforce Development experience
- 1+ year of Lightning Component experience
- Able to create complex Apex triggers
- Strong hand with Apex and Visualforce programming
- Experience with CPQ, a plus
Interviews are being held and client is looking to hire ASAP. If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com
or call 646-415-8776 ext. 3233.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.